Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I set up an account with Montana West? What do I need to provide to get my account approved?
If you are first time customer, please click “My Account” on the top right to register. Besides basic information from you, we need your TAX ID to approve your account as we are a wholesale website.
2. What is your minimum order?
Your minimum order for the first time is $100 before shipping. There is no minimum for the additional orders.
3. How long can I receive my products once I place my order?
We strive to ship out all orders within 1-3 business days.
4. What shipping company do you use?
We use UPS and FedEx. We default to UPS, but will use FedEx if requested.
5. What payment method do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards.
6. When will my credit card be charged?
Credit card will be charged once the order is ready ship out.
7. Can I make changes to my order?
Changes and cancellations can be done prior to order being shipped out. Please email us as soon as possible.
8. Do you have any specials or promotions that I can apply to my order?
Please subscribe to our email newsletter which will allow you to get the most updated product information as well as specials and promotions.
9. What is your return policy?
If an item has damaged/defective, or you received a substitution that you did not authorize, please contact our customer service department within 30 days of invoice/receipt date for return authorization, or fill in the detailed information in the RETURN FORM under Customer Service on our website. We will apply a credit back towards next order. No unauthorized returns.
10. How long do you process your return?
We strive to process your return within one business day. For return of more than one product, we will process once we receive the returned package from you.